Know Who To Call, When You Need To Call

City? County? Not sure?  Tuscaloosa is set up with mostly two sets of utilities, depending on where you live. Don't know if you are in the city limits of Tuscaloosa or in Clarke County?  Click here to view the City of Tuscaloosa limits and decide who to call.

/// Oxford Public Works Department


This includes: Engineering, Street, Water, Sewer, Sanitation as well as the Waste Water Treatment Plant

/// Lafayette County Solid Waste


Weekly Trash pick up service. 

Large items by request only

Customer Service: 800-371-5417

Report a Gas Leak: 888-876-5786 

Call Before You Dig: 811

Internet, TV & More

/// Internet

  • AT&T 

  • MaxxSouth

  • CSpire (select locations)

  • HughesNet

/// Cable

/// Cell Phone Service


ParentsofAlabama.com is not an official site of the University of Alabama, nor does it reflect the opinions or recommendations of the University of Alabama.

© 2020 by Parents of Alabama. Proudly created by